If you are not technical savvy, the cryptocurrency space can be very daunting. Buying cryptocurrency is confusing for a lot of people. It’s not a stock or a typical “investment.” It’s not like anything most people have ever seen or experienced. You don’t get shares; instead you get digital coins or tokens. The coins are “better” than any paper dollars because they actually support a greater cause.
- We will work with you and do the technical work and show you where and how to buy any cryptocurrency safely and securely.
- Private and personal cryptocurrency training on how to manage your cryptocurrencies is also provided.
Now I Can Buy Cryptocurrency, What Cryptocurrency Wallet Is The Best
There is an ever-growing list of options. Before picking a wallet at Crypto Connect we will listen to what you consider how you intend to use it.
- Do you need a wallet for everyday purchases or just buying and holding digital currency for an investment?
- Do you plan to use several currencies or one single currency?
- Do you need help managing and using a Nano Ledger?
- Do you require access to your digital wallet from anywhere or only from home?
Now I Know Which Wallet I Require, Where and How Do I Safely Store My Coins
A cryptocurrency wallet is a software program that stores private and public keys and interacts with various blockchain to enable users to send and receive digital currency and monitor their balance.
There are several types of wallets that provide different ways to store and access your digital currency.
Online wallets can expose users to possible vulnerabilities in the wallet platform which can be exploited by hackers to steal your funds.
Offline wallets, on the other hand, cannot be hacked because they simply aren’t connected to an online network and don’t rely on a third party for security.